Our wide range of raw materials, including compact or cellular rubber, PE, PU and PVC foam, asbestos-free sheets, felt and tear-resistant paper, allow us to supply our customers with an infinite combination of high-performance products, cut and laminated if required.
This variety of available material, together with a wide choice of types of elastomers, densities, hardnesses and colours, allows us to respond effectively and rapidly to any market requirement from the most general applications to the most demanding.
2 smooth sides (SS) or 2 Cloth printed (CP) sides, or 1 SS + 1 CP, with or without textile insert. Several thicknesses, hardnesses and approvals are available, according to applications.
- NR: ParaBlond, ParaBeige 40 Shore, Black in 50 and 60 Shore and Red in 55 Shores + dielectric properties.
- SBR: Black in 50 and 65 Shore + dielectric properties + White in 65/70 Shore
- EPDM: Black in 60,65, 70 and 82 Shore + ACS, KTW, WRC drinking water approval or White with FDA + EPDM approvals with Fire-smoke classification.
- CR: Black in 45, 60,65 and 80 Shore + Fire-smoke classification
- NBR: Black in 50, 60, 65, 70 and 60 Shore + ACS, KTW, WRC drinking water approval or White in 65 Shore with FDA approval.
- PU 80 Shore, HYPALON®, SILICONE Translucent, White and Red with FDA, VITON®, PTFE approvals
Cellular rubber (closed cells)**
EPDM, EPDM+SBR, EPDM+CR, NBR, SBR, CR, NBR+PVC, SILICONE from 75 to 400 kg/m3.
Black, Grey, White or Red.
FDA approval + Fire-smoke classification + UL 94 (yellow card) + EN 45545.
PE, EVA, PU and PVC foams**:
Numerous densities + different cellular structures (cross-linked or non-cross-linked cells) in Grey and/or White for PE and PU foams Fire- smoke classification + UL94
PU particle foam 80-240 kg/m3
EVA 100, 200 kg/m3 any colour PVC SR and QR foam 100-125 kg/m3, Grey or White
Calendered material with excellent temperature resistance (over 250°C continuously), excellent pressure resistance (100 bars), GDF, ACS, KTW, , DVGW, WRC, SNCF etc approved.
Felt & baize (white or grey, wool and/or polyester) tear-resistant paper (caliper 0.15 – 6.5 mm), Elastomer corks (nitrile, chloroprene, natural), or any other flexible material that can be flat cut.
**: This list is not exhaustive: please contact us for further information.